Experience the silver screen in our very own backyard, as we once again host Yorkshire's most beautiful open-air cinema.
It’s the highlight of the estate's summer calendar, so clear your diary and get ready for a season of films all under the moonlight.
Tickets are now avallable for:
- Napoleon Dynamite - 9pm, Thursday 3 August
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy - 9pm, Friday 4 August
- Lion - 9pm, Thursday 10 August
- Bridesmaids - 8.45pm, Friday 11 August
- Life Aquatic - 8.45pm, Thursday 17 August
- Moulin Rouge - 8.30pm, Thursday 24 August
- La La Land - 8.30pm, Friday 25 August
- Romeo and Juliet - 8.00pm, Thursday 31 August
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 8.00pm, Friday 1 September
- Casino Royale (James Bond) - 8.00pm, Friday 8 September
Tickets are priced at £6.50pp. Please note tickets for Star Wars are £8.00pp.
Reserve a pre-cinema dinner at The Coach House Restaurant, between 6-7pm only. Two courses £15pp and three courses for £20pp. To book please call, 01325 377071.
For comfort, please bring your own low back chairs and travel rugs. Middleton Lodge will not be suppling seating. In extreme weather conditions, the performance will be rearranged.
*Ticket price may alter with film choice