Experience the silver screen in our very own backyard, as we once again host Yorkshire's most beautiful open-air cinema.
It’s the highlight of the estate's summer calendar, so clear your diary and get ready for a season of films all under the moonlight.
Tickets are now avallable for:
- Napoleon Dynamite - 9pm on Thursday 3 August
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy - 9pm on Friday 4 August
- Lion - 9pm on Thursday 10 August
- Bridesmaids - 8.45pm on Friday 11 August
- Life Aquatic - 8.45pm on Thursday 17 August
- La La Land - 8.30pm on Friday 25 August
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 8.00pm on Friday 1 September
- Casino Royale (James Bond) - 8.00pm on Friday 8 September
Tickets are priced at £6.50pp. Please note tickets for Star Wars are £8.00pp.
Reserve a pre-cinema dinner at The Coach House Restaurant, between 6-7pm only. Two courses £15pp and three courses for £20pp. To book please call, 01325 377071.
For comfort, please bring your own low back chairs and travel rugs. Middleton Lodge will not be suppling seating. In extreme weather conditions, the performance will be rearranged.
*Ticket price may alter with film choice