Middleton Lodge Estate is a country retreat tucked away in the North Yorkshire. Here on the estate we have The Coach House Restaurant & Rooms, Forge Restaurant, Middleton Lodge main house, & The Walled Gardens. A relaxed estate with various venues available for a wedding, a party, a small meeting or a bite to each, serving an all-day kitchen garden inspired menu and the super unwinding Treatment Rooms.
As the estate grows we’re always looking for friendly, hardworking perfectionists to join us! Our team will teach you all the tricks of the trade making sure you deliver the tip top service to our each of our clients! We make sure there’s plenty of support, training and opportunity for everyone so you’re always working towards something!
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Wedding & Events Coordinator to join the team. Candidates must possess good knowledge about food and beverage in addition to superior customer relations skills. We are seeking candidates that have coordinating experience in a busy and high-volume venue, as well as a positive and outgoing personality and a can-do attitude.
The business is open 7 days a week
- Will liaise with the customer from viewing stage through to their wedding day
- Great Time keeping skills & an eye for detail
- Should have a strong background with general day to day admin (Emails, Microsoft word, excel) Reslynx Training would be preferable but not essential
- Have experience in Food & Beverage service to a high standard
- Have flair, be self-motivated and creative and be comfortable running an event
- Have a real sense of passion and pride for the Middleton Lodge.
- Have a good personality and people skills.
- Will need to demonstrate that you are really driven, committed and keen to learn.
- Will have a keen eye for detail and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a consistent level of service.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and in a very busy environment.
- Be able to communicate well with both the customers and the rest of the team is also incredibly important.
- Be extremely organised
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Contract