Middleton Lodge is a country retreat tucked away in the North Yorkshire countryside. Here at the estate we have The Coach House, a relaxed restaurant with rooms, serving an all-day kitchen garden inspired menu and the super unwinding Treatment Rooms.
As the estate grows, we’re always looking for friendly, hardworking perfectionists to join us! Our team will teach you all the tricks of the trade making sure you deliver the tip top service to our each of our clients! We make sure there’s plenty of support, training and opportunity for everyone so you’re always working towards something!
We are currently looking to recruit a strong Head Chef to join the team within the Coach House restaurant. The coach House offers Breakfast, Lunch /Brunch & Dinner and is a multi award winning restaurant boasting 2 Rosettes and 5 Gold stars.
The following attributes are required
- Have a clear grasp of stock control and work to company targets set.
- To ensure that the kitchen always operates to the required.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are adhered to
- Understanding of Mediterranean cooking along with the use local produce from our kitchen garden
- Experience within a busy fast paced kitchen
- A can-do attitude
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard
- Multi Rosette background is required
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience running a busy, multi functional restaurant restaurant
Unfortunately, no live in accommodation is available
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent