Middleton Lodge is a country retreat tucked away in the North Yorkshire countryside. Here at the estate we have The Coach House, a relaxed restaurant with rooms, serving an all-day kitchen garden inspired menu and the super unwinding Treatment Rooms.
As the estate grows we’re always looking for friendly, hardworking perfectionists to join us! Our team will teach you all the tricks of the trade making sure you deliver the tip top service to our each of our clients! We make sure there’s plenty of support, training and opportunity for everyone so you’re always working towards something!
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Sous Chef to join the team within the Coach House Restaurant, working alongside the Head Chef ensuring a smooth running of the kitchen.
The following attributes are required
- Have a clear grasp of stock control and work to company targets set.
- To ensure that the kitchen always operates to the standards set in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Level 2/3 in food Hygiene
- To ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and guidelines are adhered to
- Understanding of Mediterranean cooking along with the use local produce from our kitchen garden
- A flare to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Experience within a busy fast paced kitchen
- A can-do attitude
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard
Job Type: Full-time