Middleton Lodge is a privately-owned Georgian country estate based in 200 acres of private countryside in North Yorkshire.
Set in its own private parkland with views across the Cleveland Hills, the 18th century Main House house has four reception rooms and 16 bedrooms. The house is still a family home, and is available for exclusive private hire, weddings, corporate activities and occasional events.
Across the grounds, you will find The Coach House, an award-winning hotel and restaurant. Beautifully restored, the hotel has nine bedrooms and a relaxed all-day restaurant showcasing the best of our local Yorkshire produce, where possible from our own recently restored kitchen gardens. The Kitchen gardens on the estate have recently been restored and it is here where The Fig House is found. From April 2018, this venue will be able to host up to 100 delegates, overlooking the fascinating landscape garden design of Tom Stuart Smith, this light airy space provides a fresh perspective for you and your guests.
We are looking for Full & Part Time Bar staff to to work in all areas of the estate bars.
- Previous experience on busy bars
- Cocktail experience
- Experience of wine service
- Smart and well presented
- A flare for good service
- Will assist in the Front of House team in all aspects of service.
- Should have a strong background with weddings/Events and busy bars.
- Have flair, be self-motivated and creative and be comfortable with hands-on mentality.
- Have a real sense of passion and pride for the concept and brand.
- Have a good personality and people skills.
- Will need to demonstrate that you are really driven.
- Will have a keen eye for detail and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a consistent level of service.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and in a very busy environment.
- Be able to communicate well with both the customers and the rest of the team is also incredibly important.
- Have experience in a multi-functional venue.
- Strong beverage back ground
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent